This week was a blur, excuse me if I seem scattered. It's Sat Chat time! https://youtu.be/-x913-ujgY8 Thanks to everyone who enrolled in my Creative Colored Pencil Workshop! You can save 50% during the launch promotion because I want my loyal su…
This week was a blur, excuse me if I seem scattered. It's Sat Chat time!
Thanks to everyone who enrolled in my Creative Colored Pencil Workshop! You can save 50% during the launch promotion because I want my loyal subscribers to get the best deal.
Click the link above to learn all about the new class and save 50%
Use coupon code PENCIL50 if the discount doesn't appear automatically
The regular price is $79, with a discount it's $39.50 (before tax, if applicable)
Offer ends 5/12/24
Other stuff I mentioned (affiliate links used)
Impression Obsession will no longer sell red rubber stamps such as the cover-a-card backgrounds after 5/15 so if you want any you will need to order before then. Reb Rubber Backgrounds and Red Rubber Slimline are the ones being discontinued. They will continue to sell the clear stamps:)
The brush holder, clips, and tape were from Dollar Tree, the brush can be found in the beauty section sold for hanging make-up brushes upside down after you wash them. This is the product but you have to buy 36 online LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment