Bodybuilders Gym 2012_13 Hu Man Magazine Worldwide.
3000 videos looking at cculture and the arts since 1992. LOVE SummerTime TV Magazine Worldweide. Friend share tell your friends. https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisSummerfield https://www.youtube.com/@bodyandfitnesstvinternatio3452 In my work since 199…
Love Summer Time TV WorldWideChris Summerfield Photography Video Documentary Viral
May 4
3000 videos looking at cculture and the arts since 1992. LOVE SummerTime TV Magazine Worldweide. Friend share tell your friends. https://www.youtube.com/@ChrisSummerfield
In my work since 1992. one of the projects that I had a p[privileged to record. Was six months at Body lines gym. Almost on a daily bases. This came about, because I had recorded Plymouth Amateur bodybuilding championships, over a few year. TYhe events main sponsor was body lines gym. So I asked the boss if I could record there. Thanks to everyone involved. A lot of life changing thing happened there to some of the starts. So its been very humbling. And thought provoking. youtube.com/watch?v=2GQAEhNH-QM&t=114s
No comments:
Post a Comment