Welcome Back

Here we are again, for a new verse inspired by the song, The Twelve Days of Christmas. Being dyslexic I take things litterally so I explored how someone might feel if they were called lots of times.

Five Gold Rings

Please stop calling,

I've really had enough,

I know you're really keen,

but you're getting on my *****

(think of the word that rhymes with enough 😉 I didn't put the word in, as this is a family friendly blog so far.

Five gold rings, comedy version Twelve Days of Christmas
Here is my cartoon take on the 5 Gold rings, to go with my poem based on the 12 Days of Christmas song.

If you missed earlier posts in the series please go to Day 1, 12-days-of-christmas-silly-verse-rewrite-day-1

Where I will be adding links to the rest of the days so you can catch up.

As ever, I like to share useful information here, so here is some historical reference to the 12 Days of Christmas song. This is from Good Housekeeping https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/christmas-ideas/a29212592/12-days-of-christmas-meaning-facts/

Please share my post, leave me a comment and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the next verse.

May the season be as kind to you as possible

Billie x


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more