the craft fair was a great relief - to be "out and about" after months of staying at home

as everyone had to be vaccinated and wear masks I hope we are all Covid free

Saturday was busy - Sunday much slower, I have found, over the years, that is often the way

I shared a table (actually two) with daughter-in-law, her mother and a friend

sales were not overwhelming but quite acceptable

I did a bit of shopping

a colourful pet kitty for the bears - named Pookie

purchased from Creative Crafts at   shirleypaterson@live.com

she had a great collection of crocheted dolls and toys

(click on picture to enlarge)

and a hot water bottle cover from daughter-in-law - I never got around to sewing one

it is so much nicer then a tattered old towel!

while tending the tables on Sunday I managed to spin half of the wool/silk blend on my favorite Turkish spindle and in the evenings I finished spinning and plying the multi-coloured silk roving

time is flying and so are the leaves

and I have work to get on with - back to my self isolation


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more