As you probably have guessed if you've followed this for awhile, I LOVE donuts. And I especially love the shops with clever sayings about donuts on the wall. A new donut shop opened here recently, and, of course, Sketchers had to check it out. Bunny… | By Mary Ann on September 5, 2024 | As you probably have guessed if you've followed this for awhile, I LOVE donuts. And I especially love the shops with clever sayings about donuts on the wall. A new donut shop opened here recently, and, of course, Sketchers had to check it out. Bunny's Donut Shop is brightly decorated, clean and has really, really good donuts. On one wall were 3 actual donuts with a frame around them, and close by was a sign saying: "Donut - a small fried cake of sweetened dough used to lull people into attending unnecessary meetings." Khai was cheerful and patient with our group of 8 in his small space. (We are always cognizant of space for other customers.) It was a delicious day. | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment