Hi friends! There is something freeing about paper you don't like much, especially when you paid quite a bit for it. It emboldens you to experiment and use it up! You don't want to waste it because you spend good money on it, yet, you don't like it so i…
By thefrugalcrafter Lindsay Weirich on September 5, 2024
Hi friends! There is something freeing about paper you don't like much, especially when you paid quite a bit for it. It emboldens you to experiment and use it up! You don't want to waste it because you spend good money on it, yet, you don't like it so it's not precious. That's how I feel about the Stillman & Birn Beige Mixed Media Sketchbook.
I have been throwing a lot of stuff at this book lately and I like it the more I use it so there is another bonus of experimenting with your supplies. I filmed my experiments as I made this mixed media page. You can watch it in the video below.
No comments:
Post a Comment