
I am not normally a fan of sheet masks (I prefer creams and gels) but this Garnier one is lovely. The serum in which the sheet is soaked is so nice and thick and moisturising. I have actually bought a couple more. The fluid in the other masks in this range are a bit watery for me. But this one wins a rose!
The Sweed Cloud mascara is really disappointing. I have loved previous Sweed mascaras I have tried but this one is really clumpy and messy. Finding a mascara is always about finding one for your special needs, and with a brush that suits your lashes. I like a mascara that darkens and lengthens rather than one that volumises and is very obvious. This one gives me messy spider lashes. This one gets a thorn from me. A mascara that is subtle but gives length and colour is Clinique Lash Power.
No comments:
Post a Comment