To celebrate my upcoming 10 years in the biz, I give you... my life in a timeline. My writing life, that is, lol. It's been a heck of a ride so far. 4 publishers; indie publishing; professional speaking gigs on writing. Sometimes my head whirl… | Peggy Jaeger May 4 | To celebrate my upcoming 10 years in the biz, I give you... my life in a timeline. My writing life, that is, lol. It's been a heck of a ride so far. 4 publishers; indie publishing; professional speaking gigs on writing. Sometimes my head whirls. Sometimes I pinch myself. Sometimes I'm tired ( who am I kidding? I'm tired all the time!) Would I do things differently? A few Would I change one moment of the feeling I get when a new book is in my hands after publication? Not even a little bit. I chose this life and I embrace it wholeheartedly. here's to the next 10 years...20...(gulp) 30. And thank you for all the love and support and words of encouragement along the way... ~Peg | | | | | You can also reply to this email to leave a comment. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment