the subjects this month were teddy bear and statue
I decided to walk to local public art pieces and I couldn't decide on one so ....
Harmony Humpbacks by Daniel Cline
carved from local marble
Lunar Transitions by Fred Dobbs
cast metal
Gardener's Gown by Bev Peton
steel and aluminum door screen
I wonder who decided where to place these pieces
they were all difficult to photograph with busy streets and power lines as a backdrop
the teddy bear was easy but there is definitely more than one
out enjoying the Spring flowers
Rosie, with Gilbert behind her, then Arthur and Little Bear and last but definitely not least, Lucy
as a child I never had a bear - don't worry, I was loved and well cared for
but - my Mother believed that bears were for boys and girls had dolls, lots of them
the truth be told I rarely played with them
this was my substitute bear, stitched by Mom
Ellie the elephant - can you see my Brownie pin?
it has been there for 70 years
and Ellie is showing her age
looking a bit faded - like me some days!
No comments:
Post a Comment