Oh dear. I did it again. Last year, February was a book reading slump. This February was a book blogging slump! Maybe it is the dark days or the end of winter blues, but February got me again. At least I kept reading this year!

Thanks, as always, goes to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for hosting the meme that keeps my TBR under some semblance of control and brings me back to blogging.

If you want to participate in WWW, feel free! The more the merrier (and the bigger my TBR becomes). All you have to do is answer the Three W's:

  • What did you recently finish?
  • What are you currently reading?
  • And, what do you think you'll read next?

CURRENTLY READING

Head in the Clouds: Why Knowing Things Still Matters When Facts Are So Easy to Look Up is my newest addition to this pile. I went down the rabbit hole on books about knowing things and this one is my follow up to You Are Not So Smart. I'm only in the second chapter but any wisdom I obtained from You Are Not So Smart has been outweighed by acknowledging the numerous facts I do not know.

I have the fifth Heir book on my Kindle. I started this series....jeesh, years and years ago. I read The Warrior Heir and meant to pick up the next in the series and never did. I started again last week and cannot stop. I am in love with this series!

I am listening to Unwinding Anxiety as an audiobook. This book was highly recommended during last years NonFiction November. I am also in the early chapters in this book but when he said that anxiety is linked to habits I was hooked.

Finally, I received a copy of Kind of a Big Deal for my birthday and I started it yesterday. I love Shannon Hale and I cannot wait to sit down with a hot beverage and read through this one.


WHAT DID I RECENTLY FINISH?

These are just the books since last week. I am too embarrassed to list all the ones since the last time I participated!

You Are Not So Smart is a social psychology book that was highly recommended on Books for Psychology Class. I inhaled this audiobook. This book was so good that I know I will need to buy a copy to refer back to over and over again. It goes through 46 (maybe 47?) different reasons we think we are one way and the psychological reason that we are not doing that at all. I loved it.

The Mystery of Mrs. Christie was fascinating. I only recently learned of Mrs. Christie's 11 missing days and I am loving all the different stories people have written to explain them. This one really kept me guessing until the last few chapters. I had some problems with the style of writing but, overall, enjoyed it thoroughly. I followed up the reading with binge watching all the different PBS movies about her disappearance.

The Enchanter Heir was the fourth book in the Heir Series and it was a departure, somewhat, from the previous three. Still loved it! This is the kind of series that evolves in maturity as the books go on.

I also got the audiobook back from the library for Baggage by Alan Cumming and finished it yesterday. It was lovely to hear more of his story.


No idea at all!


Tell me, please! What's on your WWW?