Hello hello !

Today is Wednesday, so here we go for today's WWW Wednesday ! For those who don't know what it is, here's a short summary of this tag:

WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Taking on a World of Words in which you only have to answer three questions :

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading?

I saw The Foxhole Court on sale on Kindle recently, so, why not get to it now!

What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished These Violent Delights, and I absolutely LOVED it. It's probably my favorite read of January. The writing style and the characters were fabulous, and I'll be sure to recommend it whenever I can!

What do you think you'll read next?

I have seen several reviews of The Binding lately, and they seem to be pretty mixed, so I'm curious to see which side I'll end up being on!

That's it for today!
Thanks for reading me,
See you soon,
Love,
Jade ❤


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more