I have already decided on what templates to use for my 2022 Bullet Journal and what tools I will use to do them for the first half of 2022. Apart from journaling, I want to draw more and do watercolor painting this year. I would like to take some of my tools on the go, so I prepared this Hobonichi Small Drawer Pouch and filled it with the necessary stationery and office supplies.

Pens & Corrector

  • Sakura Pigma Micron 01 Black 0.25 mm
  • Sakura Pigma Micron 05 Black 0.45 mm
  • Sakura Pigma Micron 08 Black 0.50 mm
  • Sakura Pigma Micron BR Black Brush
  • Zebra blen Ballpoint 0.5 mm Black/Blue/Red
  • Leuchtturm1917 Drehgriffel Ocean Ballpoint Pen
  • Pentel Correction Pen Extra Fine Point

Pencils & Erasers

  • Zebra DelGuard Pencil 0.5 mm Black Lead
  • Kokuyo enpitus sharp Pencil 0.9 mm Black Lead
  • Pilot Color Eno Pencil 0.7 mm Orange Lead
  • Kaweco Skyline Sport Clutch Pencil 3.2 mm Black Lead
  • Seed Radarknock Eraser
  • Plus W Air-in Plastic Eraser

Rulers

  • Muji Clear Ruler
  • Midori Clip Ruler

Glue, Scissors & Cutter

  • Kokuyo Gloo 2way Sticky Glue Tape
  • Plus Non-stick Twiggy Scissors
  • SDI Precision Ingenutity Cutter
  • Junesix Cutting Matt

Others

  • Sticker Tweezers
  • Midori Writing Marker Sticky Note
  • Traveler's notebook Sticker Release Paper Passport Size

This pouch fits 22 items without getting too bulky. I highly recommend it for any stationery hoarders out there!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more