Day What How Much Pen Ink
  • 31 January
  • 1 February
  • 2 February
  • 3 February
  • First draft of "Golden Hour".
  • Some New Year arting.
  • Buying yet more bird food.
  • See Monday
  • Three manuscript pages.
  • Below...
  • 20 kg.
  • The same

On the subject of bird seed-- it's been below -25 the past three days (normal February stuff, here), and birds eat a lot to avoid turning to feathery lumps of ice. That bag may last a week.

The progress on the story seems slight, but compared to the whole of last year, I'm pretty happy about it. The deadline is not frightening me yet.

And finally-- Merry Water Tiger, all. Tuesday's pen and even more the ink was chosen specifically for the day, and I was taken with an urge to do a bit of art with them. I share, with the proviso that I make no claims to skill in graphic arts (that's my brother's department).

I am not a cat (a statement which is true in at least three separate ways)

This free site is ad-supported. Learn more