Hey all!

If you're eager to Gelli Print with gorgeous metallic paints, I invite you to check out this YouTube Video.

Metals, especially rusted metals, are among my favorite things. I love, love, love using this element in my art.

I've used rusted pieces of metals in my hand-made books as well as collage art for many years.

Hunting for these metals on long walks is an enjoyable pastime, and ranks high among treasured found items.

I use metals abundantly in paints. This use of metallic paints is well known by those who follow my work, and I'm sure, as you're reading this a few of my favs has come to mind.

My gratitude for this element of nature is immense and the joy that comes from connecting through my art, contributes to texture, color and the tactile aspects in my work.

This week as you Journal, work in your studio, or contemplate your creative passions, incorporate the spirit of "metal" gratitude into your work time!

Observe what may surface, new revelations or discoveries...

Happy Creating!

Robyn


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more