Thanks, as always, to Sam @ Taking on a World of Words for this meme that keeps me focused on my current piles instead of looking at the 500 things I have on my Goodreads TBR.

If you want to join in the fun, just answer the three questions below about how your reading is going this week and leave a link to your post in the comments for others to admire. Don't forgt to check all the other participants. It is the #1 way I keep my TBR overflowing!


WHAT AM I CURRENTLY READING?

NonFiction November might have wrapped up yesterday but I discovered SO many amazing books. I am listening to The Day the World Came to Town and reading Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes. Both are excellent!

I am into the thick of my middle grade reading for the Cybil Awards round one. The Many Meanings of Meilan is one that I cannot put down. I just, sigh. I need to keep checking in with this character and her family as they rediscover their future together.


WHAT DID I RECENTLY FINISH READING?

I finished Mustache Shenanigans by Jay Chandrasekhar which I, sadly, did not enjoy as much as I do Broken Lizard's comedy. Perhaps the magic of the group just doesn't work on paper? Could have been my mood.

Insomnia had me up for so long this week that I downloaded and read Managed. If authors only knew how profoundly I rely on them in the middle of the night. Thank you Kristen Callihan for this fantastic romance!

I also read Frost Blood by Elly Blake which is my first YA in quite a while.

I did sit down this weekend and read about 10 middle grade books to the point that I knew they would not be on my short list for Cybil. It was a lot of pages but I don't count those books as read so I won't list them here.


I haven't decided yet! It will certainly include Middle Grade and, probably, some Christmas Books!


Tell me, please! What's on your WWW?



This post is ad-supported