Casee

After reading Immortal's Honor by Rebecca Zanetti, I decided to dive into her Realm Enforcers series. I am currently reading Wicked Ride, which is book one. I'm really enjoying it so far. The heroine is pretty bad ass.

I'm still listening to older JG releases on audio. I thought about trying a McNaught, then decided not to so I could save my sanity. I'm currently listening to The Wedding by Julie Garwood. Brenna and Connor are two of my absolutely favorites.

Holly

This week I read the Kinsmen universe books by Ilona Andrews. Silent Blade, Silver Shark, A Mere Formality and the most recent release, Fated Blades. It was great revisiting the world and I loved the new book.

I set aside The Inadequate Heir by Danielle L. Jensen. The writing and story are both wonderful so far, but it's a very angst-filled story and I'm not in the right headspace for it. I'll revisit it at a later date. I ended up listening to Unzipped by Lauren Blakely instead, which was just the type of lighthearted contemporary I was in the mood for.

I am currently reading Little Fire by by Hollee Mands, a new to me author. I'm enjoying it, though I haven't had a lot of time to read so I'm not very far into it.

What are you reading this week? Any new favorites or books that drove you crazy? Share!