As we came into this year, I'd just completed my first collection of short fiction, and this continues along its publication journey. That, and the fact these past twelve months have been somewhat challenging, caused the number of fiction submissions I made to drop significantly. However, there were two great publications in 2021 in which I was honoured to be included.

In February, Mark Bilsborough from Wyldblood Press published "twelve grisly new tales of fur and fury" in the werewolf anthology, Call of the Wyld. My story, Rewilding, features in this monstrous volume, which is a story based on true events! About the anthology, Willwrite on Amazon writes: "A great collection of werewolf tales in diverse settings, covering the pain and horror associated with the transformation as well as the search for a cure."; R Nuttal says: "Well worth a read, and left me wanting more."

In August, the Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers (GLAHW) published this year's edition of Ghostlight. This magazine features story of mine of which I am particularly fond; Wounds are Lips Waiting to be Kissed, a haunting tale of a young artist struggling with his inability to feel pain.

As we move into 2022, I'm currently working on a second collection, and I hope to raise the number of submissions in the coming months. In the meantime, look out for the January issue of Coffin Bell, an online journal of dark literature, dropping soon. It includes my ghost story, The Memory of Hannah Babinski.

Wishing you good health and love in 2022.

Nash