Christmas Cactus ~ a gift

In just 3 days, a new year is about to be ushered in, give or take a few minutes or so. last year, we had such hopes that the virus would be gone and we would all magically return to life as it was...little did we know. events - both health and political - have yet again, made 2021 an unprecedented year - which is probably an understatement.

As I prepared to "pen " this post on my 2021 one little word: color, I looked over my entries and was buoyed by the colors ~ gifts from Mother Nature ~ of the trees, flowers, sky and some human-created things, too. As I move through my house, I see all the colors that bring me comfort and joy, noting that the walls on the first floor need a fresh coat of paint - it's been a few years - and thinking how long color had been a very integral part of my life with one, yellow, always the piece de resistance.

I end this year's one little word journey so very thankful for the colors that have provided me comfort and solace during this year, 2021. I plan to share my 2022 word next week Monday, January 4, 2022!

Have a joyous end to 2021 and may 2022 be our best year, ever! Joining Carolyn and friends here.

Cheers~