Vintage Roost Display

Oh my goodness! Where has all the time gone? Wait, I seem to remember lots of wool... stabbing with barbed needles and production. Yes, I've been working on product and things have been selling. Which means more production for restocking. Now the final weekend is almost here and I can shift to creating the holiday card for 2021. The image is in my brain but how to put it to paper is the question. Will it be a block print or drawing? I'll try to keep you posted. After the weekend, all the remaining felted product will return home and be placed on Etsy for sale. Ceramics are also going into production. Oh my! I think my hands are primed and ready for clay action. They really haven't enjoyed all the felting torture. So on to new projects!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more