Welcome Back

For todays kind words, I wrote

'I keep the traditions that I love.'

How many of us follow the same path, each December? Every year, time after time, even when it doesn't feel so good? A lot of us do that, in the name of 'Tradition' but a tradition started somewhere, can you remember where and when something became a tradition. Was it a good memory or not so good but stuck and is now set in stone. In the coming days my notes to my advent will reflect that exploration.

What traditions do you love to bring to this season? Tell me about them in the comments below.

If you want to find out more about The Alternative Advent Project please go to Day one, which I will link below. https://billiescraftroom.wordpress.com/2021/12/03/the-alternative-advent-project/

If you are wondering where days 1-3 are they are listed on the page above, as I started this project on 3rd December.

Best wishes and thanks for reading, see you soon

Billie x


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more