Welcome Back

Here we go for our next installment of silly verse, inspired by the titles in the song Twelve Days of Christmas, taken litterally. Today, the world of the two doves, I called them Bill and Coo. (after the sounds the woodpigeons make, when they are chatting each other up)

Two Turtle Doves

Two turtle doves were talking,

Their names are Bill and Coo.

I'd like to tell you what they said,

But its nowt to do with you.

Two Turtle Doves- Twelve Days of Christamas
Two turtle doves, this goes with my comedy poem inspired by The Twelve days of Christmas song.

As ever, I like to share useful information here, so here is some historical reference to the 12 Days of Christmas song. This is from Good Housekeeping https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/holidays/christmas-ideas/a29212592/12-days-of-christmas-meaning-facts/

Please share my post, leave me a comment and I'll see you back here tomorrow for the next verse.

May the season be as kind to you as possible

Billie x


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more