thinking I frequently approach Mondays focusing (obsessing?) about all that's on the week's docket: things to do that are due or even, overdue... and I (we) wonder: how will I fit it all in? Today, I took a different approach and decided to focus on the following:

inspired by the gorgeous colors of autumn ~ especially today's display of trees, their foliage, captured on my walk this afternoon... a perfect autumn day with just right temperature for a long walk...

grateful that my niece Dolly, husband and the two little guys arrived safely in North Carolina to visit in-laws - both are having health-related issues. not (ever?) a good time but all are thankful for and taking each day at a time. Dolly did all the driving; for sure she's tired. Rest up!

fulfilled by yesterday's Friendstitch gathering. this time we celebrated two birthdays: Margaret's Oct 29th and mine, on its way Nov 15 <more on that next week... As always, the food was delicious: yummy homemade vegetable soup; delicious salads; scrumptious desserts (no, one could not just eat one); and Prosecco...

... and now the sun's beginning to set - it's just barely 5 PM non-DST ! I for one am perfectly happy that real time has returned! How about you?

Cheers~