Hi friends! another week, another Sat Chat! How is your weekend shaping up? I am looking forward to seeing the school play tonight, my daughter Lila has the lead and my daughter Maizy is the student director. I am so glad they can perform again after this past crazy year! Tomorrow we are hoping to get the yard work done, most of the leaves have fallen and we don't have snow yet so it's perfect timing. What isn't perfect is a mysterious backache I woke up with. That's the thing about being in your 40's, you can wake up with a pain and have absolutely no idea how you got it! I've been moving, stretching, and taking Advil. I even got on the inversion table. I hope it fixes itself soon. I really have no idea how I hurt myself but it is very symmetrical. All I can think of is that I slipped on a frosty hill walking the dog the other day and the dog pulls like crazy when she sees deer so maybe she knocked something out of whack. Still, it's nothing out of the ordinary. So weird!

Stuff I mentioned:

That's all for me today! Happy crafting!


This free site is ad-supported. Learn more