Who doesn't want to go to Paris for the day or a week or a year?! Half sheet Hahnemuhle rough

I took a class today on Shopkeeparty wit Michal Jaciewicz (sp?) He's a great painter but he can't paint and talk about what he's doing at the same time because he speaks Polish.

Of course he speaks better Polish than I speak English but when it's online you don't pay attention to whet he's doing when he's not talking. He would be off painting like a madman someplace I wasn't.

The drawing. Did two because I drew the first one last nite on the back. Hahnamuhle doesn't have sizing on the back so I has to draw it again.
First wash. A mix of red yellow and blue no specific colors. Just a nice light grey.
Heading. Down the road. All this was done wet on wet which makes me a little crazy and slab happy with the brush.
No idea why I didn't take more pics. Here it is for now. Already thinking of scrubbing the tree off some but who knows.

At this point I decided to do why I wanted. Started really slapping paint on. Drawing with my saver brush the Cheap Joe's scroobys loose Goose which is always uncontrollable fun.

This is Michals painting.
Before I took it out on the front setups and took another photo. The iPhone just takes crap pics as a whole. Still had to lighten it even outside.

Yesterday from the front porch. Love my trees. And the bright fall sunlight glancing they thru them
From where I was painting this am. Chad really has to get over here and get his overspray off my windows. Always one thing or another right?!
Sweet Weenie dressed in her fall coat.

Margaret xoxoxo