This is the week that gives me the most envy when I read other blogger's beautiful combinations. I always feel like I'm bringing wilted salad to the fancy dinner party. You all with your beautiful combinations are inspiring!


THE PROMPT

Week 2: (November 8-12) – Book Pairing with Katie at Doing DeweyThis week, pair up a nonfiction book with a fiction title. It can be a "If you loved this book, read this!" or just two titles that you think would go well together. Maybe it's a historical novel and you'd like to get the real history by reading a nonfiction version of the story. 


EDGAR ALLAN

Since I didn't even know that Edgar Allan Poe was American (truly, I thought that he was British) I could absolutely stand to learn more about the man. Poe for your Problems started off a bit slowly but gained momentum with each chapter until I was licking those spoonfuls of advice clean! I do wish I knew more of his poetry though and frequently had to stop and check out some of his lesser known poems and stories. Hence, my pairing of Poe for your Problems with The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe.


Tell me, please! Do you have a NonFiction and Fiction pairing you would recommend?



This post is ad-supported