It's Monday, What are YOU reading?

IMWAYR is a weekly blog hop with kid lit co-hosts Jennifer from Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee and Ricki from Unleashing Readers. The original IMWAYR, with an adult literature focus, was started by Sheila at Book Journeys and is now hosted by Kathryn at The Book Date. It's a great way to share what you're reading and get recommendations from others. We encourage you to write your own post sharing what you're reading, link up, leave a comment, and support other IMWAYR bloggers by visiting and commenting on at least three of the other linked blogs each week.

Continuing...I'm still reading Ezra and the Mouse by Victoria Coe and listening to Taste by Stanley Tucci.

I received Say It Out Loud from Allison Varnes (and Random House-thank you!) and I already have people waiting to read it after I'm finished, so I'll make sure to read this one by the end of the week. It sounds amazing!

Have a great week, readers!


This post is ad-supported